Saturday, May 1, 2010

Johnny's Here too

Just wanted to throw in my two cents on this thing. LA's cool, been a roller coaster of emotion but we're are doing okay now. Figured out the numbers with the apartment owner and signed some documents so we have a place to live as of Friday. Jen's sure the place might be haunted (yes I'm aware of the negative/positive thing I just said), but I love it, the location, and the stuff around it. Its gonna be exciting. Work starts Monday and that should be a whole new bag of crazy.

-Johnny

1 comment:

  1. So friday? You guys get to move in earlier than two weeks wait? That's great. Get nice and settled and all that over the weekend. The photos of the place look really nice, so ghost or not it seems like a nice place.

    Good luck with work! *thumbs up* I'm sure it'll be new crazy but you can do it. No worries.

    ReplyDelete